The analysts forecast CAD market in the automotive sector in EMEA to grow at a CAGR of 4.29% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this report
The CAD market in the automotive sector in EMEA can be segmented into two product segments: 2D CAD and 3D CAD.
The report, CAD Market in the Automotive Sector in EMEA 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. This report covers EMEA; it also covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. This report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
- Dassault Systèmes
- Siemens PLM Software
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=44026
Single User License USD 2500
Other prominent vendors
- 3D Systems
- Mentor Graphics
- Robert McNeel & Associates
- Schott Systeme
- Tebis Technische Informationssysteme
- Reduction in design errors and faster time to market
- Availability of open-source and free CAD software
- Utilization of on-premises and cloud-based CAD for designing purposes
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?