RnRMarketResearch.com adds “Hearing Disorders – Pipeline Review, H2 2014“ report to its research database.
The report “Hearing Disorders – Pipeline Review, H2 2014“ provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Hearing Disorders, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hearing Disorders and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Complete Report Details @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/hearing-disorders-pipeline-review-h2-2014-market-report.html .
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Companies discussed in this research include Affichem, AudioCure Pharma GmbH, Edison Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Fate Therapeutics, Inc., Living Cell Technologies Limited, Novartis AG, Otologic Pharmaceutics, Inc., Pharmicell Co., Ltd., Quark Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Sound Pharmaceuticals, Inc., uniQure NV.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=248285 .
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Scope of Hearing Disorders – Pipeline Review, H2 2014 covers: snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hearing Disorders; reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities; reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Hearing Disorders and enlists all their major and minor projects; summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects; review of the Hearing Disorders products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources; Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages; detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects; Hearing Disorders pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type.
Reasons to buy
· Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Hearing Disorders
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
· Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hearing Disorders pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
· Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
· Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Browse more reports on ENT Therapeutics Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/therapeutics/ent-therapeutics .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.