In fact, the next time you’re in Glenwood Springs, try a drink that originates in the Mile-high state.
The Pullman. This award-winning
restaurant located on Seventh Street features drinks using liquors from Peak
Spirits in Hotchkiss and Mile High Spirits in Denver:
- Tina's Apple Bottom is made with Mell vodka.
- Seventh Street Pavillion features smooth Caprock gin.
- PullMan-Hatten is made with Fireside whiskey.
The Hotel Colorado. The historic property once frequented by President Teddy Roosevelt has drink selections that feature Crested Butte and Loveland, Colorado products.
- Strawberry Daize, named for Strawberry Days, the town’s annual summer festival features Montanya rum.
- The Colorado Mule features Spring 44 vodka and ginger beer served in a copper mug.
- Buckhorn John Daly uses Spring 44 honey vodka.
- Tom Collins gets a new twist with Spring 44 Old Tom Gin.
- The Devereaux honors the visionary builder of the Hotel Colorado and Glenwood Hot Springs Pool. It features Spring 44’s Straight Bourbon.
Riviera Supper Club. Also
located along Seventh Street, “The Riv” is currently highlighting cocktails
that feature gin from Lyons and vodka from Woody Creek, Colorado.
- The Confluence uses Spirit Hound Gin with pomegranate liqueur.
- The Woody Creek Mule combines Woody Creek vodka and ginger beer.
Asian Bistro. Located in
the Glenwood Meadows, Zheng’s stocks a variety of Colorado spirits including Leopold
Bros. and Spirit Hound Distillers. Ask them for specials featuring Colorado liquors.
Wine & Spirits. This
downtown shop, located at the corner of 732 Cooper Avenue offers tastings every
Friday and Saturday and sells 37 Colorado-made spirit products, including all
those mentioned here.
ABOUT GLENWOOD SPRINGS:
For more information and to book reservations please visit www.visitglenwood.com; 888-445-3696. Glenwood Springs is located between Aspen and Vail, Colorado, 160 miles (257 kilometers) west of Denver or 90 miles (145 kilometers) east of Grand Junction on Interstate 70 off exit 116.
An online press kit is available at www.visitglenwood.com/press-kit, press releases at www.visitglenwood.com/glenwood-springs-press-releases and photos are at www.visitglenwood.com/photos. B-roll video footage is available upon request.
Lisa Langer, Vice President of Tourism Marketing
Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association
lisa (at) glenwoodchamber (dot) com
Vicky Nash, Media Relations Representative
Resort Trends, Inc.
vicky (at) resorttrends (dot) com