ReportsnReports.com offers “Social Media and e-Communication within the Pharmaceutical Industry - Understanding the future of direct-to-consumer marketing” research report in its store.
The use of social media is allowing people to organize and discuss any topic or cause of interest to them with other people around the world via the internet. Through social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook, disease-specific communities, blogs, and other social internet applications, the opportunities for sharing information have increased at a significant pace. Today, three-fourths of American adults use the internet regularly and four-fifths of American adult internet users participate in social media.
This involvement in social media has created an environment of strong consumers and consumer advocates who wield considerable influence over the image of products and corporations. 83% of internet users search for health or medical information via the internet, enhancing the overall link between the internet and pharma. Several pharmaceutical companies have recognized this trend and have taken full part in accessing and adapting to the new environment of social media.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=279181.
CBR Pharma Insights examines and provides insights into the opportunities that exist for the pharmaceutical industry to utilize social media & other forms of e-communication to best promote their corporate image and the products they produce. Primary research done with consumers, as well as industry experts, is used to support the analysis & insight provided.
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=279181.
- History and description of social media in pharmaceuticals
- Advantages and comparisons between various social media channels
- Management of social media within pharmaceutical companies
- Consumer perception of social media
- Segmentation of pharmaceutical companies
- Future impact of social media and the internet on pharmaceutical marketing
Reasons to buy
- Gain access to data, insight, and analysis through CBR Pharma Insights’ proprietary Consumer Social Media survey and industry expert interviews
- Assess the role that the internet, social media, and e-communication can play in helping to promote brand and company awareness
- Learn how different organizations, including the FDA, are moving forward to best manage the growing use of social media within the pharmaceutical industry
- Identify the opportunities that exist for your company or brand to capitalize on the growing use of smartphones and c
- Benchmark your company’s or brand’s e-strategy based on what the leaders are doing and how they are using social media to support future revenue growth
Complete report available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/279181-social-media-and-e-communication-within-the-pharmaceutical-industry-understanding-the-future-of-direct-to-consumer-marketing.html.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Healthcare (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/healthcare/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, environmental, energy & power, consumer goods, biotechnology, automotive, water and much more.