MarketReportsOnline.com adds "Cheese Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade [2014 Q3 Edition]" report to its research store.
This latest Cheese Manufacturing Industry report provides the most updated market research on the industry. Its scope contains analysis on the industry's key financial data, competitive landscape, shipment and inventory data, upstream and downstream industries, and trade data.
This 2014 Q3 report's 173 pages and over 150 charts and tables cover the domestic market, global market and overseas growth opportunities. Find the latest data on shipments, inventory, international trade, and essential industry price indices available through July 2014. Relying on over a decade of historic data and sophisticated forecasting, the report projects industry trends through 2018. The report's broad scope includes topics from foreign trade to industry structure, while also diving into the details such as market sizes of products and players. Industry experts consistently subscribe to this quarterly-updated market research report. Complete report available @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/350264.html.
In this report, you will find industry data on the following major categories:
· Quick Industry Statistics: 2-page overview for the CEO on the run
· Supply & Demand with Capacity Utilization
· 2003-2013 11-Year Historical Shipment & Revenue
· 2014-2018 5-Year Forecast
· Industry Income Statement
· All relevant financial data including: Revenue, Cost of Materials, Labor Costs, Gross Profit, SG&A, Net Income, etc.
· 4-year Financials Comparison and Trends
· Industry Balance Sheet
· Traditional key elements of Assets, Liabilities, and Equity
· Inventory fabrication stages
· Calculated balance sheet ratios
· Capital Expenditure
· Plant additions and expansions
· Computer and IT investments
· Machinery and Equipment for production and material handling
· Industry Cost Analysis
· Upstream Industries and the cost allocations towards producer, wholesale, retail, and freight
· Materials and their percentage share of total material costs
· Industry Pricing Analysis
· Producer Pricing Indices at industry, wholesale, and retail levels for comparison and trend forecasting
· Pricing Distribution among Downstream Industries differentiated at producer, wholesale, retail, and freight categories
· Industry Foreign Trade
· Detailed Import/Export Data by commodities and by countries
· Mode of Shipment and insurance and freight costs
· Industry Structure
· Labor and Compensation Structure: productivity indices, hourly wages, production hours, output index, HR structure
· Establishments: Trends, Employee Statistics, State by State numbers
· Valued added statistics: industry GDP contribution
· Competitive Landscape
· Industry Concentration: HHI, number of companies, size distributions, market shares
· Major Players: company profiles and market size ranges
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=350264.
Definition & Classification This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) manufacturing cheese products (except cottage cheese) from raw milk and/or processed milk products and/or (2) manufacturing cheese substitutes from soybean and other nondairy substances. This 6-digit NAICS industry (311513) is under the hierarchy of Dairy Product (except Frozen) Manufacturing Industry (31151), Dairy Product Manufacturing Industry Group (3115), Food Manufacturing Subsector (311), and the Manufacturing Sector (31-33). Its SIC equivalent code is: 2022 - Natural, Processed, and Imitation Cheese.
Revenue, Profitability & Foreign Trade Preview The industry's revenue for the year 2013 was reported at $44.3 billion USD, with an estimated gross profit of 15.15%. Import was valued at $1.2 billion USD from 55 countries. The industry also exported $1.4 billion USD worth of merchandise to 107 countries. Adding import value to and subtracting export value from the industry's shipment value, the total domestic demand for the industry in 2013 was $44.1 billion USD. Browse complete Table of Contents @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/350264-toc.html.
Report Summary This 173-page research report covers the industry with a comprehensive view and delivers a depth of information in key areas. Supply and demand data covers U.S. shipments and international trade in the context of the industry's capacity utilization. Industry level income statements, balance sheets, and capital expenditure analysis allow for financial benchmarking. In the cost analysis section, 48 upstream industries are analyzed to offer insight into the supply chain cost structure. For the channel and pricing structure, 30 downstream industries are analyzed. The competitive landscape section provides the number of companies and their respective revenue share, the market concentration, and a list of major players. Important trade associations, industry standards, and trade publications are also listed. Over 150 labeled charts and tables are organized to best convey the large amount of data within the report.
Related Reports on Cheese Market:
Explore more reports on Food and Beverages Market @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/food-and-beverages-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/) comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Mr. Ritesh Tiwari
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org