RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Power Annual Deals Analysis 2013” to its store.
Power Annual Deals Analysis 2013
GlobalData’s “Power Annual Deals Analysis 2013″ report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and financings in the power market. The report provides detailed information on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), equity/debt offerings, private equity and venture capital (PE/VC) and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in 2013. The report provides detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the past five years, categorized into deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report discloses information on the top PE/VC and advisory firms in the power industry.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Power deals database and primary and secondary research.
Request a sample copy of this Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=168618 .
- Analyze market trends for the power market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, cogeneration, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, transformation technologies, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power industry
- Summary of power deals globally in the last five years
- Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
- Geographies covered include – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/power-annual-deals-analysis-2013-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
- Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring and ways to raise capital in the market
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the power market
- Identify major private equity/venture capital firms that are providing finance in the power market
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry
- Identify top deals makers in the power market
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=168618 .
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 12
2 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary 16
2.1 Power Industry, Global, Deals Analysis, 2013 16
2.1.1 Power Industry, Global, Deals Analysis, 2013 by Quarter 18
2.2 Power Industry, Global, Number of Deals by Type, 2013 20
2.3 Power Industry, Global, Top Deals by Value, 2013 21
2.4 Power Industry, Global, Top Deals, Summaries, 2013 21
2.4.1 EDF Energy, China Guangdong Nuclear Power and China National Nuclear to Invest US$26 Billion in Hinkley Point C Nuclear Power Plant In Somerset, UK 21
2.4.2 Rosseti Completes Private Placement of Shares for US$13.66 Billion 22
2.4.3 Petrobras Completes Public Offering Notes for US$11 Billion 22
2.4.4 MidAmerican Energy Completes Acquisition of NV Energy 22
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=168618 .
Browse Power Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/power .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMR
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/