Reportstack has announced a new market research publication on Immunicum AB - Product Pipeline Review - 2013 which provides data on the Immunicum AB’s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, Immunicum AB’s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Immunicum AB and industry-specific third party sources, put together by team of industry experts.
- Immunicum AB - Brief Immunicum AB overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Immunicum AB human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Immunicum AB with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Immunicum AB’s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Immunicum AB’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Immunicum AB in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Immunicum AB’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Immunicum AB.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Immunicum AB and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit Immunicum AB - Product Pipeline Review - 2013