SAP just came out with an app for Android devices. They already have a free app for the Apple IOS and just released an Android version. We downloaded it today and the functionality is the same as far as we can tell so far.
With the SAP Business One mobile app for Android, you can access SAP Business One, SAP’s enterprise resource planning application for small businesses, anywhere, anytime. The mobile app lets managers, executives, sales reps, and service techs stay informed about their business, view reports, manage contacts, and handle sales and service activities.
Key features of SAP Business One for Android
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synched with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running release family 8.82 of the SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo logon.
Get the app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=b1.mobile.android&hl=en
Long Business Systems Inc. (LBSi) has been in business since 1989 and we are an SAP Business One gold partner. LBSi has offices in Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio. You can contact us at 877-605-5274 x11 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org