MarketReportsOnline.com adds "Insurance: Global Industry Guide" report to its research store.
The global Insurance industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global insurance market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global insurance market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global insurance market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global insurance market is expected to generate total gross written premiums of $4,755.4bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% between 2010 and 2014.
The life insurance segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total gross written premiums of $2,642.6bn, equivalent to 55.6% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.2% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $5,843.8bn by the end of 2019.
Purchase a copy of this research report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=400023.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global insurance market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global insurance market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
Major points from Table of Contents are listed below:
List of FiguresFigure: Global insurance market value: $ billion, 2010–14(e)
Figure: Global insurance market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2014(e)
Figure: Global insurance market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2014(e)
Figure: Global insurance market value forecast: $ billion, 2014–19
Figure: Forces driving competition in the global insurance market, 2014
Figure: Drivers of buyer power in the global insurance market, 2014
Figure: Drivers of supplier power in the global insurance market, 2014
Figure: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global insurance market, 2014
Figure: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global insurance market, 2014
Figure: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global insurance market, 2014
Other Related Reports on Insurance Market:
Explore more reports on Banking and Financial Services Market at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/banking-services-market-research.html.About Us:
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.Contact Us:
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org