The analysts forecast global clustering software market to grow at a CAGR of 4.23% over the period 2014-2019. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
A cluster is a set of computers connected to form a single server resource for many web applications. Clustering is a method of transforming multiple computer servers into one group. The software is installed in each server that is connected to the network. The architecture of clustering software improves the performance and scalability of servers, and reduces operating costs.Clustering software also allows server developers, managers, or IT professionals to develop new technologies and integrate them with the legacy systems.
Clustering is implemented at various levels of operating systems, which include hardware, OS, middleware, and systems management and its applications. The reliability of a cluster increases with the increase in the number of layers. The benefits of clustering software are:
- Optimal use of resources and their consolidation
- Improved scalability
- Centralized system management
- High processing capacity
- Geographical server presence
- Disaster recovery; clustering with built-in recovery features is used in most of the applications.
A typical clustering setup includes:
- A disk shared between nodes
- A private heartbeat network between nodes
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global clustering software market for the period 2015-2019. It considers revenue generated from the following software segments:
- Parallel environment
- Workload balancing
- System management
It considers revenue generated from the following OS used for clustering:
- Others: This includes mainframe, embedded, and iOS
The report, Global Clustering Software Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=38950 .
Other Prominent Vendors
- Red Hat
- Silicon Graphics International
- Need to Reduce Downtime
- Slow Implementation Process and Long Revenue Turnaround Time
- Emergence of Upgraded OS
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=38950 .
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.