IT’S OUT OF THE BAG: WAHL® INTRODUCES LINE OF CAT GROOMING PRODUCTS
– Shampoos, wipes, brushes and more meet the demands of cat owners –
STERLING, Ill. (March 16, 2016) – Wahl, the company that helped shape the dog grooming industry, is excited to introduce a full line of eight new products for that other furry companion — cats. The line, which includes everything cat owners need to easily brush, bath, clean, trim (nails) and otherwise keep their feline friends looking and smelling fresh, meets growing demands for safe and convenient at-home cat grooming solutions.
“Cat owners have been telling us for years that they love our dog grooming products and use them on their cats,” said Shay Moeller, home pet products manager for Wahl. “It seemed only natural that we should give these passionate and loving pet parents a line of grooming products designed specifically for cats and their unique needs.”
Cats are notoriously hard to bath and groom, so Wahl’s new products aim to make the process more enjoyable for both cat and owner. The full line of cat grooming products includes:
· All-Natural Shampoo – Wahl’s 100% all-natural cat shampoo is pleasant on the nose and skin. It contains oatmeal, coconut, lime, aloe and lemon verbena to soothe dry skin and promote healthy fur. The gentle formula has a rich lather and is easy to rinse making bath time more enjoyable for cats and their owners.
· All-Natural No-Rinse Waterless Shampoo – Wahl No-Rinse Oatmeal Waterless Shampoo lets you shampoo your cat between baths—without any prep or cleanup. Owners simply apply the foaming agent to their hand or directly onto their cat and massage into the fur until it’s absorbed. The all-natural formula features oatmeal extract to soothe dry or irritated skin, and coconut Lime Verbena for a clean fresh smell.
· All-Natural Refresh Wipes – Wahl’s All-Natural Pet Wipes are a quick and easy way to clean your cat. Available in Coconut Lime Verbena scent, they remove dirt and odors the all-natural way, meaning cleaner paws, face and ears, and without any dry skin or irritations.
· Pin Bristle Brush – The Wahl Pin Bristle Cat Brush is designed to detangle and smooth the coat and move the oils from the skin to the fur.
· 2-In-1 Rake and Blade – The Wahl 2-in-1 Rake and Blade untangles mats and removes loose undercoat. It works best for medium to long coated cat hair.
· Slicker Brush – The Wahl Slicker Brush is designed to untangle mats and remove loose cat hair. It has a soft grip handle for comfort and is great for everyday grooming. It can be used on medium to long coats.
· Nail Clipper – Wahl’s Cat Nail Clipper promotes perfectly manicured paws thanks to precision stainless steel blades, a safety lock and soft-touch grip.
· Multi-purpose Drying Towel – Wahl’s Multi-purpose Cat Drying Towel provides the ultimate in absorbency and comfort. Made from rayon and cotton fibers, the 30” x 25” towel resists odors and offers a uniquely smooth and lightweight feel.
“These new products represent Wahl’s commitment to providing retailers with one-stop-shopping for customers and their pet grooming planogram,” continued Moeller. “We’re confident the products will be well received, as they cater to today’s more discerning pet owners looking for convenient and safe products for their cats.”
Wahl’s new cat grooming products will be available to consumers and retailers in July 2016. For more information on other Wahl home pet grooming products visit WahlPets.com or follow Wahl Pets on Facebook and Twitter. Retailers interested in more information about Wahl products should call (815) 625-6525.
About Wahl Home Products
Wahl Home Products is a division of Wahl Clipper Corporation, a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of products for the consumer personal care, animal grooming and professional beauty and barber salon trade. Based in Sterling, Ill., the company is celebrating its
97th anniversary this year. For more information, visit www.wahlhomeproducts.com.
For more information:
Robyn Nowak, (414) 225-9520, firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #