The analysts forecast global industrial valves market in oil and gas industry to grow at a CAGR of 5.30% over the period 2014-2019. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Industrial valves are devices that are used to control, direct, and regulate the flow and pressure of gases, liquids, and fluidized solids. Several types of industrial valves including globe valves, gate valves, butterfly valves, ball valves, and safety-relief valves are used in various process industries such as oil and gas, chemical, power, refining, and food and beverage.Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global industrial valves market in oil and gas industry for 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report covers the revenue generated from valves sold in the oil and gas industry.
The report, Global Industrial Valves Market in Oil and Gas Industry 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=38947 .
- Cameron International
- Emerson Electric
Other Prominent Vendors
- Alfa Laval
- AVK Group
- Honeywell International
- KSB Group
- Neway Valve (Suzhou)
- Valvitalia Group
- Weir Group
- Booming Oil and Gas Industry in Africa
- Volatile Oil and Gas Prices
- Growing Oil and Gas infrastructure in China
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=38947 .
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.