Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Russian Ice Cream Food Market provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- Taste will always remain the key motivator for Ice Cream purchases; as such, any innovations and product launches into the category must ensure that they are inherently tasty
- Sorbet is well established as a healthier alternative to Ice Cream in Russia and is a sector with a lot of scope for development, with interesting flavours and more on-the-go packaging formats
- The consumption of Ice Cream products among Russians was driven by the pursuit of pleasure and indulgence
- Russians are continually looking for new fun inspiring products as well as options to customise their chosen treats; as such, manufacturers need to consider how they can offer increased variety to their customers
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Russian Ice Cream Food Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Russian market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Ice Cream, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
- Market value and volumes over 2008-2018 for Russia and nine other countries to give a global context.
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Ice Cream consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group.
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of will evolve in the short-to-medium term future.
- Examples of international and Russia-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Russian Ice Cream consumers. This is based on Canadeans unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Ice Cream sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Table of Content:
- Market context
- Demographic cohort consumption patterns
- Consumer trend analysis
- Innovation examples
- Recommended actions
For More Related Market Research Reports click here
About JSB Market Research -
JSB Market Research is one of the most significant databases of online market researches and intelligence reports and services. We specialize in providing market research reports for various industries. The online portal for marketing research deals with access to global market data and assists in providing expert insights and exposure on global companies, industries, products and trends.
Tel: + 91 - 22 – 41236650
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org