The Aviation market in Latin America includes the Airports and Airlines markets in the region. This market includes some of the big airlines such as TAM Linhas Aereas, Avianca-TACA, VARIG-Gol Airlines, and LAN Airlines and some of the busiest airports such as Sao Paulo Guarulhos International Airport and Tocumen International Airport. These airports generate a large amount of revenue from both aeronautical and non-aeronautical sources.
Analysts forecast the Global Aviation Market in Latin America to grow at a CAGR of 5.84 percent over the period 2013-2018.
The Aviation market in Latin America can be segmented into two divisions: Airlines Market and Airports Market.
Aviation Market in Latin America 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Aviation market landscape in Latin America and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Sao Paulo Guarulhos International Airport
- TAM LinhasAereas
- VARIG-GOL Airlines/vrgLinhasAereas
Other Prominent Vendors
- AZUL LinhasAéreasBrasileiras
- Copa Airlines
- LAN Airlines
Key Market Driver
- Increase in Tourism and Urbanization
Key Market Challenge
- Increased Cost of Infrastructure and Operations
Key Market Trend
- Emergence of Aerotropolis Concept
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=31531 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)
EPS systems are rapidly gaining acceptance among automakers and consumers because of the benefits they offer. They are lightweight and offer more fuel economy, when compared with hydraulic power steering systems. In terms of precision, EPS systems are more precise and reduce the steering effort. TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Electric Power Steering market to grow at a CAGR of 8.63 percent over the period 2014-2019.
Automotive safety is the procedure of designing and constructing the safety systems of a vehicle as per the standards and regulations prescribed by government agencies and transport authorities worldwide. Automotive safety systems help prevent and minimize the impact of accidents. Present day vehicles are equipped with both passive and active safety systems to protect both passengers and the driver.