RnRMarketResearch.com offers “Enbrel (etanercept) (Rheumatoid Arthritis) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023”global research report on its store.
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease which causes inflammation and deformity of the joints. It affects over seven million individuals in the 10MM covered in this report (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Australia, China, and India) and the prevalence is expected to grow to just over 8.5 million individuals by 2023. The anti-TNFs have been effective in treating the signs and symptoms of RA and inhibiting progression to erosive bone disease. However, the landscape is quickly changing with the introduction of biosimilars, novel biologics, and a class of oral therapies known as JAK inhibitors, all of which will change the market dynamics between 2013 and 2023. With the anti-TNFs as extremely effective therapies for RA, the market is extremely competitive for new entrants and will undergo further pressure as biosimilars are approved and launch.
Amgen’s Enbrel (etanercept) is a soluble TNF inhibitor used for the treatment of moderate-to-severe active RA patients who are unresponsive to one or more csDMARDs. Enbrel is a leading biologic agent and is approved for multiple immunological indications, including psoriasis and ankylosing spondylitis. It is a fusion protein made by recombinant DNA technology, where the TNF receptor is combined with the Fc portion of human immunoglobulin G1 (IgG1). Enbrel binds to and neutralizes both lymphotoxin and TNFa, thus preventing synovial inflammation (DrugBank, 2012; Scott, 2012).
Complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/enbrel-etanercept-rheumatoid-arthritis-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023-market-report.html .
Scope of The Report:
- Overview of Rheumatoid Arthritis, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Enbrel (Etanercept) including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Enbrel (Etanercept) for the top 10 countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Australia, China and India.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Enbrel (Etanercept) performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for Enbrel (Etanercept) from 2013-2023 in top 10 countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan, Australia, China and India).
Order a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=312790 .
Table of Content for “Enbrel (etanercept) (Rheumatoid Arthritis) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023” research report includes:
3 Disease Overview 15
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 15
3.1.1 Etiology 15
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 15
3.2 Symptoms 20
3.3 Prognosis 21
3.4 Quality of Life 21
4 Disease Management 22
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 22
4.1.1 Diagnosis 22
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines 24
4.1.3 Leading Prescribed Drugs for the Treatment of RA 33
4.1.4 Clinical Practice 34
5 Competitive Assessment 40
5.1 Overview 40
6 Enbrel (etanercept) 42
6.1 Overview 42
6.2 Efficacy 44
6.3 Safety 45
6.4 SWOT Analysis 46
6.5 Forecast 47
Priced at US $3495 for a single user PDF, a discount on this research report can be requested at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=312790 .
About Us:RnR Market Research library offers syndicated reports by market research publishers from across the globe. We help you find the most relevant business intelligence from ready-to-buy syndicated market research studies. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more, RnR Market Research also offers company data, country profiles, trends, information and analysis on the sector of your interest. (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/latest_reports).