The global 3G/4G-enabled mobile devices market is driven by smartphones, tablets, and data cards markets. 3G/4G technology is more advanced compared to 2G. This technology allows high data uplink and downlink on 3G/4G-enabled devices.
Covered in this report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global 3G/4G-enabled mobile devices for 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers the combined shipment of smartphones, 3G/4G-enabled tablets, and 3G/4G-enabled data cards.
The report, Global 3G/4G-enabled Mobile Devices Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. It includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase report directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=45544
Single User License USD 2500
- ASUSTek computer
- Huawei Technologies
- Lenovo Group
- LG Electronics
- Novatel Wireless
- Samsung Electronics
- Sierra Wireless
Other prominent vendors
- Motorola Mobility
- TCL Communication Technology
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=45544
- Advanced compared to 2G
- Market saturation of smartphones and tablets in major countries
- Growing adoption of IoT
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.