Satellites are used in communications, telemetry, remote sensing, and surveillance. Satellites are designed specifically for their intended application. Based on application, satellites can be classified as communication satellites, navigational satellites, reconnaissance satellites, remote sensing satellites, and so on. Based on their orbits, satellites can also be classified as LEO satellites, sun-synchronous orbit satellites, and GEO satellites. Based on size, satellites are categorized as large, medium-sized, mini, micro, nano, pico, and femto satellites.
The analysts forecast the global satellite manufacturing and launch market to grow at a CAGR of 5.14% during the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the current scenario and growth prospects of the Global satellite manufacturing and launch market for the period 2015-2019. It provides a global overview and growth prospects by region (the Americas, APAC, and EMEA). It also presents the market landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the prominent vendors in the market. In addition, it discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market. It also outlines the challenges faced by vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends emerging in the market.
The report, Global Satellite Manufacturing and Launch Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, APAC, and EMEA. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=38992
- Airbus Defense and Space
- Boeing Defense, Space and Security
- Orbital ATK
Other Prominent Vendors
- Clyde Space
- Dauria Aerospace
- Deep Space Industries
- Innovative Solutions in Space
- Lockheed Martin
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Planet Labs
- Ruag Space
- Sierra Nevada
- Skybox Imaging
- Surrey Satellite Technology
- Thales Alenia Space
- Tyvak Nano-Satellite Systems
- United Launch Alliance
- Increase in satellite-based telemetry applications
- Challenges associated with design and manufacturing
- Development of reusable launch vehicles
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=38992
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.