New market research titled “Intra Ocular Lens (IOL) - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015” to its store. The report provides an overview of the Intra Ocular Lens pipeline. The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Intra Ocular Lens (IOL) pipeline products.
Company Profiles: Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., Adoptics AG, AkkoLens International BV, Alcon, Inc., Anew Optics, Inc., Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Calhoun Vision, Inc., Elenza, Inc., Eye4Vision Ophthalmics International, EyeKon Medical, Inc., Hoya Surgical Optics, Inc., HumanOptics AG, Imperial Medical Technologies, Inc, InnFocus LLC, Innovia LLC, LensGen Inc., Lenstec, Inc., London Eye Hospital Pharma, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Meir Medical Center, Morcher Gmbh, NuLens Ltd., Oculentis GmbH, PowerVision, Inc., Presbeasy, Rayner Intraocular Lenses Limited, Sharklet Technologies, Inc., STAAR Surgical, TEKIA, Inc., University of Rochester, University of Tampere, Visioneering Technologies, Inc., Washington University in St. Louis, Xend and Z Lens LLC
Complete report on pipeline assessment review of Intra Ocular Lens with 118 market data tables and 06 figures, spread across 292 pages is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/intra-ocular-lens-iol-medical-devices-pipeline-assessment-2015-market-report.html .
Scope of this report:
· Extensive coverage of the Intra Ocular Lens (IOL) under development
· The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
· The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Intra Ocular Lens (IOL) and list all their pipeline projects
· The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
· The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
· Recent developments in the segment / industry
Request sample for this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=463324 .
Reasons to buy
· Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of Intra Ocular Lens (IOL) under development
· Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
· In-depth analysis of the product's current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date