Vulvovaginal candidiasis is the name often given to Candida albicans infection of the vagina associated with a dermatitis of the vulva (an itchy rash). ‘Vaginal thrush’, ‘monilia’, and vulvovaginal candidosis are also names used for Candida albicans infection. Most women notice from time to time that they have a discharge from the vagina. This is a normal process which keeps the mucous lining of the vagina moist. The discharge is usually clear but may dry on underclothes leaving a faint yellowish mark. This type of discharge does not require any medication even when quite profuse, as is often the case in pregnancy.
Companies Participating in Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Therapeutics Clinical Trials:-
· Bayer AG
· Viamet Pharmaceuticals Holdings, LLC.
· Mirati Therapeutics Inc.
· Zengen Inc
· Perrigo Company plc
· Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
· Chemo Espana, S.A.
· AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
· Actor Pharma (Pty) Ltd
· Abiogen Pharma S.p.A.
This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Vulvovaginal Candidiasis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Vulvovaginal Candidiasis. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
To get Discount on this report, visit: http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=322318 .
This is a premium report priced at US$2500 for a single user PDF.
· Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
· Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
· Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
· Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
· Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
· Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
· Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies