A combination of healthy macroeconomic growth prospects and the expansion of the state funded Seguro Popular health insurance scheme mean that Mexico's healthcare market has considerable growth potential. We forecast that healthcare spending will increase from MXN965.46bn (US$73.31bn) in 2012 to MXN1,418.09bn (US$119.17bn) in 2017, representing a CAGR of 8.2% in local currency and 10.2% in dollars.
View Full Report with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/understanding-mexicos-regional-health-markets-report.html
BMI Industry View . 11
Economic Analysis 13
- Table: MEXICO - GDP BY EXPENDITURE, REAL GROWTH % 18
Demographic Forecast . 19
- Table: Mexico's Population By Age Group, 1990-2020 ('000) . 20
- Table: Mexico's Population By Age Group, 1990-2020 (% of total) . 21
- Table: Mexico's Key Population Ratios, 1990-2020 . 22
- Table: Mexico's Rural And Urban Population, 1990-2020 . 22
Sub-National Demographic Forecast . 23
Central And Western Region.23
Northern Region 24
Southern Region 25
- Table: Mexico Sub-National Population, mn . 26
- Table: Mexico Sub-National Crude Birth Rate . 27
- Table: Mexico Sub-National Crude Death Rate 28
- Table: Mexico Sub-National Life Expectancy At Birth . 29
Browse More Reports related to Healthcare: http://www.researchmoz.us/healthcare-market-reports-56.html
But this forecast conceals regional variations in growth prospects. Factors such as demographics, rural/urban splits, economic prosperity, affiliation to health insurance schemes and medical tourism vary between regions, and help determine where opportunities, and risks, lie in Mexico's regional healthcare market.
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948