ReportsnReports.com adds "The LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) Networks Ecosystem: 2015 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts" report to its research store.
LPWA networks are optimized to provide wide area coverage with minimal power consumption. Typically reliant on unlicensed frequencies, LPWA devices have low data rates, long battery lives and can operate unattended for long periods of time.
The “LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) Networks Ecosystem: 2015 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the LPWA networks ecosystem market including LPWA technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, vertical market applications, deployment case studies, regulatory landscape, standardization, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts from 2015 till 2030. The forecasts are segmented for 9 vertical markets and 6 regions.
Until recently, most M2M and IoT services have largely relied on licensed cellular, wireline and satellite networks for their wide area connectivity requirements. Cellular networks, in particular, have enjoyed significant success in the arena. However, for many low bandwidth IoT applications, traditional cellular networks are deemed too expensive due excessive power consumption and complex protocols that lower battery life. As a result, a number of LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) alternatives have emerged that specifically seek to address these concerns.
Already prevalent in IoT applications such as smart metering, lighting control and parking management, LPWA networks are expected to make a significant contribution to the M2M and IoT ecosystem, with an estimated $27 Billion in service revenue by 2020.
LPWA Networks Ecosystem Market Report Topics Covered:
The report covers the following topics:
- LPWA networks ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- LPWA technologies, spectrum bands and key trends
- Assessment of competing cellular, satellite, wireline and short range networking technologies
- Vertical market applications, opportunities and deployment case studies
- Regulatory landscape and standardization
- Industry roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 80 leading ecosystem players
- Strategic recommendations for ecosystem players
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2015 till 2030
Purchase a copy of LPWA networks ecosystem market research report at USD 2500 (Single User License) http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=435673.
Company Coverage: 3GPP (3rd Generation Partnership Project), Accellus Communication Networks, Actility, Adeunis RF, Aerea, AMBER Wireless, Archos, Arkessa, Arqiva, AT&T, AT&T Mobility, Atim, Atmel Corporation, Augtek, AXSEM, Bouygues Telecom, BT Group, Cellnex Telecom (Abertis Telecom), CG-Wireless, Cisco Systems, Coronis Systems, Digi International, DT (Deutsche Telekom), Du (Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company), EI Towers, Elster Group, Enevo, Eolane, Ericsson, Etisalat Group, Eutelsat, FLASHNET, GSMA, Helium Systems, Homerider Systems, Hope RF (Hope Microelectronics), Huawei, IBM, IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers), IMST, Ingenu, INS Group, Intel Corporation, Kerlink, KPN, Libelium, Link Labs, LoRa Alliance, M2COMM (M²Communication), M2M Spectrum Networks, Microchip Technology, Multi-Tech Systems, Nemeus, Nettrotter, NNNCo (National Narrowband Network Communications), Nokia, NTT DoCoMo, Nwave Technologies, Orange, OrbiWise, PicoWAN, Plextek, Proximus Group, Qowiso, Qualcomm, Radiocrafts, Sagemcom, Samsara Networks, Samsung Electronics, Securitas, Semtech Corporation, Senet, Sigfox, Silicon Labs (Silicon Laboratories), SimpleCell Networks, Singtel, SK Telecom, Smarteo Water, Stream Technologies, Swisscom, Tata Communications, Tata Group, Tele2, Telecom Design, Telecom Italia, Telefónica, Telensa, Telit Communications, Telkom SA, Telstra Corporation, The Things Network, TI (Texas Instruments), TIM (Telecom Italia Mobile), U-blox, Vodafone Group, WAVIoT, Weightless SIG & Wireless IoT Forum
Inquire for a discount on this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=435673.
Key Questions Answered:
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the LPWA networks opportunity?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- Which regions and submarkets will see the highest percentage of growth?
- How are smart city initiatives driving LPWA network investments?
- What are the key performance characteristics of LPWA technologies such as Sigfox, LoRa and NB-IOT?
- How does regulation impact the adoption of LPWA networks?
- Do LPWA networks pose a threat to cellular network technologies?
- Who are the key market players and what are their strategies?
- What strategies should LPWA technology providers, mobile operators, MVNOs, aggregators, IoT platform providers and other ecosystem players adopt to remain competitive?
Browse All IT & Telecommunication Market Research Reports at http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/information-technology/.
ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision making process. Our library of 500,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets. This comprehensive collection of market research reports include market share analysis, industry analysis, information on products, countries, market size, trends, business research details and much more.
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441