The total global market is expected to reach $44.32 billion by 2018 ata double digit CAGR from 2013 till 2018. The market value in 2012 was approximately $23.07billion.
The report focuses on the in-depth segmentation of all the major market segments by the product types, applications, and geographies.The application market has been segmented into five verticals; namely consumer, industrial, refrigeration, medical and others. These areas are further delved into, briefly. For instance, the industrial application is segmented into small capacity pumps, surveillance cameras, small capacity pumps, direct-drive turntables, compressors, small centrifuge /separator spindle motors, robots, portable power tools, packaging, material handling, and others. The major headers under the application section have been mapped against the major geographies.
The market dynamics; that is, the drivers, restraints, and opportunities of each of the markets have been identified and explained in the report. The market estimation and forecastshave been done using market dynamics. The report has identified the major companies active in the current market and, also, those who have the potential to emerge as prominent players. In addition to the company profiles, the report does provide a Competitive landscape (CL) of the key players for each of the markets. The CL covers market share analysis, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, new product developments, and the key growth strategies of each player.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=268466.
The report also provides detailed synopsisabout Porters five force analysis for energy efficient low horsepower AC motors market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters, governing each of them.
The energy efficient market is also mapped against themajor geographic regions. The market by geography is segmented by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World (ROW). The chapter gives a detailed insight with regards to theregional profit pockets and potential emerging markets. Apart from the market segmentation, the report includes critical insightslike value chain analysis.
- The global energy efficient market is estimated to grow at a healthy CAGR from 2013 till 2018,and is expectedto cross $40 billion by the end of these five years.
- Detailed segmentation of global energy efficient market by applications and product types, with a focus on markets withhigh growth and emerging technologies.
- The major drivers for the energy efficient low horsepower AC motors market are:- the potential for energy savings, and the increasing incentives offered by the governments.
- APAC is the dominant region for energy efficient low horsepower AC motors market, followed by Europe.
- Currently, consumer application attributes formore than 50% of the global energy efficient low horsepower AC motorsmarket.
- The factors such as, the increasing demand from consumer appliances manufacturers for higher efficient motors, are influencing the market ecosystem.
- Industrial and consumer appliances are the major applications for energy efficient low horsepower AC motors.
- The commercial refrigeration application is expected to witness a strong growth during the forecast period.
- Porter’s analysis in detail, value chain analysis along with technology & market roadmaps, and evolution of each of the markets is presented.
Single User License : US $ 4650.
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=268466.
List of Tables
Table 2 Global Energy Efficient Motors: Low Horsepower (FHP+1HP-3HP) Ac Motors Market Revenue, By Application, 2012-2018 ($Billion)
Table 3 Global Energy Efficient Motors: Low Horsepower (FHP+1HP-3HP) Ac Motors Market Revenue, By Geography, 2012-2018 ($Billion)
Table 4 Major Programs Under The Clean Energy Future Package, By Australian Government
Table 5 Different Regulations In Different Regions
Table 6 Global Energy Efficient Low Horsepower (FHP+1HP-3HP) AC Motors Market By Type, 2012-2018 ($Billion)
Table 7 Global FHP Ac Motors Market By Type, 2012-2018 ($Billion)
Table 8 Global Energy Efficient Low Horsepower (1HP-3HP) AC Motors Market By Type, 2012-2018 ($Billion)
Table 9 Global Synchronous FHP Ac Motors Market By Application, 2012-2018 ($Billion)
Table 10 Global Synchronous Energy Efficient Low Horsepower (1hp-3hp) Ac Motors Market By Application, 2012-2018 ($Billion) And More.
List of Figures
Figure 2 Energy Efficient Low Horsepower AC Motors Market Research Strategy
Figure 3 Energy Efficient Low Horsepower AC Motors Market Crackdown Strategy
Figure 4 Energy Efficient Low Horsepower AC Motors Market Segmentation
Figure 5 Evolution Of The Energy Efficient Low Horsepower AC Motors
Figure 6 Impact Analysis Of The Drivers
Figure 7 Comparison Of The Operating Cost
Figure 8 Impact Analysis Of The Restraints
Figure 9 Comparison Of The Initial Or Purchasing Price
Figure 10 Energy Efficient Low Horsepower AC Motors: Porter’s Five Force Model And More.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Semiconductor and Electronics Market ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.