ReportsnReports.com adds “Norway Oil and Gas Markets Outlook to 2025 - Supply, Demand, Investment Opportunities, Infrastructure (Fields, Blocks, Pipelines, LNG, Refinery, Storage Assets) and Competition” report to its research database.
Norway Oil and Gas Markets Outlook to
2025 research that provides comprehensive analysis and forecasts of the Norway
oil and gas market between 2000 and 2025. Covering the entire value chain of
the industry, the report analyzes each of the oil and gas segments in Norway
including upstream sector, pipeline, refinery, LNG and storage sectors.
Further, detailed information on new fields, blocks, pipelines, refineries,
storage assets and LNG terminals along with the investments required, current
status of the projects and commencement feasibility are provided, highlighting
the growth potential and feasibility of projects.
Production and Consumption forecasts
of Norway oil, gas, gasoline, LPG, kerosene, diesel oil, coal, LNG and
electricity to 2025 are provided. Further, the report examines the existing
infrastructure (oil and gas assets), market conditions, investment climate and
competitive landscape of upstream, midstream and downstream sectors. It also
identifies the key challenges, drivers and restraints in the country’s oil and
gas industry and the impact of these metrics on the industry.
Inquire for a discount on this report
SWOT Analysis and benchmarking tools
are used to analyze and compare the actual prospects and challenges of
investing or expanding in the industry. The report also analyzes three key
companies in Norway oil and gas industry. Business operations, SWOT Analysis
and financial performance of the companies are provided. All latest
developments in the industry along with their possible impact on the industry
are included in the report.
The report addresses key issues in Norway market including-
- How will be oil, gas, products
(gasoline, LPG, kerosene, diesel), coal and electricity supply and demand
scenario in Norway by 2025?
- How will the economy of Norway evolve by 2025 and its impact on oil and gas sector?
- What are the potential investment opportunities in Norway and how much investment is needed?
- What are the new risks and opportunities for investors/ oil and gas companies?
- How did the production from major fields vary over the last decade?
- What is the current status of all planned projects in Norway?
- Who is the market leader and what is the market concentration ratio of pipelines, upstream, oil storage, refining, LNG and UGS sectors?
- What will be the coking/FCC/HCC/VDU capacities in the Norway by 2020?
- How much of the LNG capacity is contracted and how much will be available for contracts by 2020?
- What will be the crude oil/petroleum products/chemicals storage capacity by 2015?
- How much natural gas can be withdrawn from underground gas storage tanks in a day?
- How extensive is the pipeline transportation network in the country?
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=275222.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
2 Executive Summary
3 Norway Economic Analysis Outlook to 2025
4 Key Investment Opportunities in Norway Oil and Gas Industry to 2020
5 Norway Energy Production and Consumption Outlook to 2025
6 Norway Oil and Gas Industry SWOT Analysis
7 Norway Oil and Gas Industry Competitive Landscape
8 Norway Market Comparison (Benchmarking) with Peer Markets
9 Norway Exploration and Production Market Analysis
10 Norway Oil Refinery Market Analysis and Outlook to 2020
11 Norway Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Market Analysis and Outlook to 2020
12 Norway Storage Market Analysis and Outlook to 2020
13 Norway Transmission Pipeline Market Analysis and Outlook to 2020
14 Business Profiles of Leading Oil and Gas Companies in Norway
15 Norway Latest Oil and Gas News Updates, 2012- 2013
Complete report available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/275222-norway-oil-and-gas-markets-outlook-to-2025-supply-demand-investment-opportunities-infrastructure-fields-blocks-pipelines-lng-refinery-storage-assets-and-competition.html.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Energy and Power (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/energy-and-power-supplies/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, medical devices, healthcare, environment, pharmaceuticals, Consumer goods, biotechnology, chemicals, water and much more.