Monthly Upstream Deals Review - January 2015 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the upstream oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, partnerships, and PE/VC transactions registered in the upstream segment in January 2015. The report provides detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last 13 months segregated into deal types, segments, and geographies.
Data presented in this report is derived from a proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
To access full report with TOC, please visit Monthly Upstream Deals Review - January 2015
- Analyze market trends for the upstream oil and gas industry in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in the upstream segments, i.e. conventional and unconventional
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Partnerships, Private Equity, and Venture Financing in the upstream oil and gas industry
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- Review the valuation metrics, such as US$ per boe, US$ per 1P reserves, and US$ per 2P reserves
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
- Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring and ways to raise capital in the market
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the upstream oil and gas industry
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
- Identify top deals makers in the upstream oil and gas industry
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world's top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research