Global Military Ammunition Market 2015-2025 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Between 2015-2025 the demand for Military Ammunition is anticipated to be driven by the sustained procurement carried out by major defense spending countries that are currently involved in conflicts, and emerging economies involved in territorial disputes and countering insurgencies. The need to maintain a sufficient inventory of ammunition for militaries worldwide and the increasing demand for training ammunition will have a positive impact on the demand for military ammunition. Rockets, artillery, and small caliber ammunition are expected to account for the top three largest shares of the market in the next ten years.
- The global Military Ammunition market is expected to be worth US$8.4 billion in 2015 and is expected increase to US$11.9 billion by 2025, representing a CAGR of 3.51% during the forecast period.
- The market is expected to be dominated by North America, occupying 42% of the market share, followed by Asia-Pacific, and Europe. Middle East, Latin America and Africa are expected to account for the remaining 14% of the overall market.
- The military ammunition market in the North American region is estimated to account for 42% of the global military ammunition market. Asia-Pacific and Europe are also expected to account for a significant portion of the total military ammunition market during the forecast period, with shares of 26% and 18% respectively.
- Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa cumulatively account for 14% of global military ammunition expenditure.
To access full report with TOC, please visit Global Military Ammunition Market 2015-2025
Strategic Defence Intelligence's report - The Global Military Ammunition Market 2015-2025 offers a detailed analysis of the industry with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report also analyzes factors that influence demand for military ammunition, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. Snapshots of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world are also covered.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of Military Ammunition segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- SWOT analysis: a study of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2015-2025.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. Including an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global Military Ammunition market over the next ten years.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different Military Ammunition segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global Military Ammunition market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the Military Ammunition market.
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top Military Ammunition service providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
General Dynamics-Ordnance and Tactical Systems
L-3 Communications Corp
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research