March, 2014: Global online games publisher Proficient City recently
announced their latest gameLeague of Angels open beta is now live! Anyone
interested in getting in on the ground floor of 2014's best MMORPG should
immediately go to the League of Angel official
website, and sign up for an account.
League of Angels is a hybrid turn-based fantasy MMORPG/strategy game. Not only provides players with gameplay that has proven to be a hit time and time again, it adds a ground breaking combat system. In addition to a normal party of heroes, League of Angels requires players to bring their very own angel into battle with them. Each angel supports the party with various buffs and attacks, making them less a member of your party, and more of a honed weapon.
More Dungeons than D&D
League of Angels features a number of unique PVE and PVP modes:
- Single Player Dungeons – League of Angels has tons of single player dungeons, filled with loot and treasure.
- Rouge-like Mode – Enjoy everyone’s favorite classic RPG genre, as you navigate randomly generated dungeons, and unlock special prizes.
- Multiplayer Dungeons – Clear dungeons with your friends and guild members.[/li]
- Arena Battles – See who the strongest player on the server is! Top players automatically enter a weekly tournament!
- Cross Server Battles – Is your friend on another server? Not a problem, battle against them in the Cross Server Arena.
- Many More – There are many more features that have yet to be announced.
It’s Not Size That Matters, It’s How You Use It
Aside from these various dungeons, League of Angels has lots of mini games that allow players to further buff up their party:
- Gemology – Play a daily match-3 game to get extra gems, which can be embedded in your gear. - The Tide Pool – Players can go fishing to get special prizes, but this isn’t your daddy’s fishing mode! You blast nets at schools of various sea life. Each fish you catch contains a little dragon soul, which will allow them to enhance their heroes, and build a stronger party.
- The Spire – Players can climb the Spire to get special gems that enhance their heroes’ stats, the higher they climb, the greater the rewards!
- Raids – Steal puzzle pieces from other players to craft treasure chests. Each treasure chest contains a number of prizes, including: gold, dragon soul, gems, and even gear!
- Wyrm Race – Race your dragon across a dark canyon, while carrying chest full of gold! Each time a player successfully attacks you, you lose a little bit of gold. Can you make it across?
The latest server will hold special events for players to win various rewards. Further details are to be shared shortly on their official site: www.angelsleague.net
About Proficient City:
Proficient City Ltd is an online game company including development and operation. It is a leading destination for free-to-play online multiplayer games, with a rapidly growing community core players and a deep portfolio of development partners. Most of the company's managers had held important positions in major news sites, traditional media, gaming enterprises, financial institutions, legal institution, which are beneficial to marketing and the using of internet. Furthermore, they are from different countries - Asia, America, Europe, knowing better of global markets and culture.