ReportsnReports.com adds report 2014 Strategies for the US Tumor Marker Testing Market to its store.
- Comprehensive 620-page analysis of the US tumor marker testing market.
- Major issues pertaining to the US laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
Complete report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/274281-2014-strategies-for-the-us-tumor-marker-testing-market.html.
- Mortality statistics and scientific views on the etiology of major types of cancer, e.g., lung, colorectal, breast, prostatic, pancreatic, leukemia, lymphoma, gastrointestinal, bladder, liver, ovarian, testicular, oral, skin and others.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts over for 40 tumor marker performed in US hospitals, commercial laboratories and physician offices.
- Placements and installed base of automated and semi-automated analyzers used for tumor marker testing.
- Current instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=274281.
Table of Contents
II. Worldwide Market and Technology Overview
X. Major Product Development Opportunities
XI. Design Criteria for Decentralized Testing Products
XII. Alternative Market Penetration Strategies
XIII. Potential Market Entry Barriers and Risks
XIV. Competitive Profiles
Abbott, AdnaGen, Agilent Technologies, Applied Gene Technologies, Arca/Nuvelo, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, Biomedical Diagnostics, bioMerieux, Bio-Rad, CellSearch, Cepheid, Correlogic Systems/Vermillion, Decode, Diadexus, Diagnocure, Diasorin, Eiken Chemical, Epigenomics, Enterix, EnzBiochem, Exact Sciences, Fujirebio/Innogenetics, Guided Therapeutics, Hologic/Gen-Probe, Kreatech, Kyowa Medex, Life Technologies, Mackay Life Sciences, Myriad Genetics, Nanogen Elitech, OncoLabOrtho-Clinical Diagnostics, Panacea Pharmaceuticals, Polartechnics, Polymedco, PreMD, Qiagen/Ipsogen, Quest Diagnostics, Radient Pharmaceuticals, Roche, Scienion, Sequenom, Siemens Healthcare, Takara Bio, Targeted Diagnostics & Therapeutics, Tosoh, Veridex, WakPure Chemicals, Wallac/PE, Zila
Appendix I: Major Universities and Research Centers Developing Cancer Diagnostic Technology and Applications
Appendix II: Assumed Currency Exchange Rates
List of Tables
Tumor Marker Classification
Executive Summary Table: U.S., Total Tumor Marker Test Volume and Sales Forecast By Market Segment
Request Sample for this Report 2014 Strategies for the US Tumor Marker Testing Market at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=274281 before making a purchase decision.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Healthcare ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.