Respiratory depression refers to a decrease in a person's ability to take in a sufficient amount of oxygen and excrete enough carbon dioxide. In simple words, the person will have difficulty in breathing. As a result, the person may appear out of breath and often feel tightness in the chest. This may be caused by various reasons such as a respiratory disease or the use of opioids, i.e. psychoactive chemicals that affect the opioid receptors in the human body, primarily in the nervous system. Opioids are used primarily to deal with pain and may cause several side effects including respiratory depression.
Top Companies Participating in Respiratory Depression Therapeutics Clinical Trials:-
· Cortex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
· Galleon Pharmaceuticals
· Revive Therapeutics Ltd.
"Respiratory Depression Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014" provides data on the Respiratory Depression clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Respiratory Depression. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Respiratory Depression. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
To get Discount on this report, visit: http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=322327 .
This is a premium report priced at US$2500 for a single user PDF.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
· Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
· Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
· Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
· Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
· Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
· Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
· Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies