The Intimate Apparel market in the US comprises of intimate apparel for both men and women. Intimate apparel products include underwear, bra, panty, sleepwear, daywear, and shapewear.
Analysts forecast the Intimate Apparel Market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 3.46 percent over the period 2014-2019.
The Intimate Apparel market in the US can be segmented into two categories: Women’s Intimate Apparel and Men’s Intimate Apparel.
The Intimate Apparel Market in the US 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. This report gives a brief demographic profile of the US. Further, the report discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market. It also outlines the challenges faced by the vendors and the market at large and the key trends emerging in the market. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=28335 .
- Fruit of Loom
- L Brands
Other Prominent Vendors
- American Eagle
- Bare Necessities
- Hanky Panky
- JC Penny
- Stella McCartney
- Triumph International
- Urban Outfitters
Key Market Driver
- Increase in Customization
Key Market Challenge
- Increase in Allergies
Key Market Trend
- Increased Importance of Consumer Service
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=28335 .
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.