1888 PressRelease - The report lists the six critical questions accounts payable professionals should ask when considering cloud-based solutions.
McLean, VA - Corcentric, a leading provider of Accounts Payable automation and electronic invoicing solutions, announced today that it has been featured in a newly released special report from The Accounts Payable Network (TAPN) that's intended to help AP professionals understand the basics of cloud-based accounts payable solutions.
The report, "Clearing Up the Cloud: 6 Critical Questions to Ask to Determine if a Cloud-based Accounts Payable Solution is the Best Fit for Your Organization," is intended to help organizations assess the opportunities presented by cloud-based solutions and determine how they can boost their department's efficiency.
The report will allow AP professionals to:
• Define what the cloud is and what it means for AP automation.
• Understand the characteristics, costs, and benefits of different types of cloud-based models.
• Address concerns and get buy-in from executives and colleagues.
• Assess and mitigate potential security risks.
• Determine whether a cloud-based, on-premise, or hybrid solution will best meet your organization's AP automation needs.
Visit http://www.corcentric.com/resources/white-papers.aspx to download a complimentary copy of TAPN's "Clearing Up the Cloud" report.
For more than 15 years, Corcentric's cloud-based financial process automation solutions have revolutionized how the world's largest organizations manage and protect their financial assets. By connecting best practices with deep expertise, Corcentric's ground-breaking Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable automation solutions have enabled organizations to reduce costs, streamline processes, and provide unmatched visibility executives need to make critical business decisions.
Learn more at http://www.corcentric.com or call 888.525.7677.