New market research titled “Surgical Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015” to its store. The report provides an overview of the Surgical Devices pipeline. The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Surgical Devices pipeline products.
Company Profiles: Adept Medical Limited, Anastom Surgical, Apollo Endosurgery, Inc., Applied Medical Resources Corporation, Arkis BioSciences, Bio DG, BioTex, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, BriteSeed, C. R. Bard, Inc., Cardica, Inc., Carnegie Mellon University, CarpoNovum AB, Castle Surgical, Inc., CIVCO Medical Solutions, Cologuard Ltd, Control Medical Technology LLC, Core Essence Orthopaedics, LLC, Cytori Therapeutics, Inc., Ding Hwa Co., Ltd, Embricon Limited, EndoEvolution, LLC, Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc., Eximo Medical Ltd., Exploit Technologies Pte Ltd, Fogless International AB, Genicon, Inc., H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, Inc., Hadasit Medical Research Services & Development Ltd, Hannover Medical School, Harvard University, HemCon Medical Technologies, Inc., Hospital for Special Surgery, i360medical Limited, Insightra Medical Inc., Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Inx Medical LLC, IonMed Ltd., IPI Singapore, Janus Development Group, Inc, Keren Medical Ltd., Kytogenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Lumenis Ltd., MagniFeel Surgical Instruments, Mayo Clinic., Mecmaan Healthcare Ltd, Medical University of South Carolina, Medisse BV, Medivur, Medtronic plc, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Mercy Research and Development, Naviswiss AG, NIH Office of Technology Transfer, Nitinol Devices and Components, Inc., NorthShore University Health System, NOvate Medical Technologies, LLC, NovoGI LTD, Novolock Ltd, Olympus Medical Systems Corp., Parker Hannifin Corporation, Physcient, Inc., POP Medical Solutions, Pro-Dex, Inc., Queen Mary University of London, Ratner BioMedical Inc., Resultados y Calidad del Sistema Sanitario Publico de Andalucia, Sanovas, Inc., simedeq, Simon Fraser University, SRI International, StatLink Surgical, Stepwise Ltd, Surgical Energetics LLC, SurgyAid, LLC, Synaptive Medical Inc., Teleflex Incorporated, Tepha, Inc., TeVido BioDevices, LLC, The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, The Johns Hopkins University, The University of Utah, TransEnterix, Inc., Trinity College Dublin, Univalue Valorizacion, S.L., Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya, University of Florida, University of Louisville, University of Minnesota, University of New Mexico, University of North Carolina, University of South Florida, University of Texas at Austin, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, University of Virginia, University of Washington, University of Wisconsin Madison, USGI Medical, Inc., Vanderbilt University, Vascular Insights LLC, Veol Medical Technologies, W.O.M. World Of Medicine GmbH and Weill Cornell Medical College
Complete report on pipeline assessment Renal Dialysis Equipment with 125 market data tables and 06 figures, spread across 365 pages is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/surgical-devices-medical-devices-pipeline-assessment-2015-market-report.html .
Scope of this report:
· Extensive coverage of the Surgical Devices under development
· The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
· The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Surgical Devices and list all their pipeline projects
· The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
· The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
· Recent developments in the segment / industry
Request sample for this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=463328 .
Reasons to buy
· Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of Surgical Devices under development
· Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
· In-depth analysis of the product's current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date