Ovarian Cancer-Pipeline Insights, 2016 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report provides comprehensive insights about pipeline medicines across this indication. A key objective of the report is to establish the understanding for all the pipeline medicines that fall under the category of Ovarian Cancer. Ovarian cancer is the sudden growth of the cells in the ovary and is a type of cancer that affects females only. The cancer forms in tissues of the ovary when normal cells are affected. It can affect either one or both the ovaries. It is estimated that every year approximately 21,000 women in USA and 5,500 women in UK are diagnosed with ovarian cancer. It is the eighth most common cancer among women in USA and fifth most common cancer among females in UK.
The report provides the in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across the Ovarian Cancer. The Report gives insights on 225+ products. It also includes around 185+ companies which are active in this field. Ovarian Cancer -Pipeline Insights, 2016 Report covers the pipeline molecules at various stages of development like Pre-registration phase, clinical phases (Phase III, Phase II & Phase I), pre-clinical and discovery phases. The Report also provides Ovarian Cancer related therapeutic assessments by molecule type, route of administration, monotherapy and combination products. The Report also highlights the discontinued and inactive projects in pipeline for Ovarian Cancer. These days’ companies are focusing on the Targeted Therapy for cancer. Roche’s Pertuzumab, Merck Avelumab and Morphotek’s Farletuzumab is the monoclonal antibody in Phase III stage competing against the other small molecules in development. Many big pharmaceuticals companies are involved in ovarian cancer with their preregistration products. Cediranib of AstraZeneca and Paclitaxel of Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB is ready to hit the market in few coming years. These are in preregistration stage of development.
To access full report with TOC, please visit Ovarian Cancer-Pipeline Insights, 2016.
• The new report, provides a Ovarian Cancer Landscape across the globe
• Comparative analysis at various stages covering Filed, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages
• Coverage of the Ovarian Cancer pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
• The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Ovarian Cancer and also provide company profiling
• Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development from NDA filings to discovery.
• Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type.
AbbVie Inc. • Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB • Merck KGaA • Novartis Pharmaceuticals • Baxter Oncology • Medison Pharma • Orion Pharmaceuticals • Merck KGaA
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research