The personal accident and health insurance segment consists of categories such as personal accidents, travel and health insurance. The segment’s gross written premium grew at a CAGR of 7.5% during the review period. Factors such as high accident rates, rising healthcare expenditure, inadequate public healthcare service, an aging population and increasing awareness on the benefits of private health insurance all helped to drive the personal accident and health insurance segment during the review period. Furthermore, over the forecast period, the segment’s growth will be supported by the increased participation of private health insurers, following rising healthcare expenditure.
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Czech personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
- The Czech personal accident and health insurance
segment’s growth prospects by insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the personal accident and
health insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Czech personal
accident and health insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the personal
accident and health insurance segment in the Czech Republic
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Czech insurance
- A description of the personal accident and health
reinsurance segment in the Czech Republic
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the personal accident
and health insurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in the Czech Republic:
- It provides historical values for the Czech personal
accident and health insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period
and forecast figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments
in the Czech personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market
forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including
written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined
ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for
personal accident and health insurance products in the Czech Republic.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces”
analysis, it details the competitive landscape in the Czech Republic for the
personal accident and health insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance
segment in the Czech Republic, and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health
insurance companies in the Czech Republic and outlines the key regulations
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth
historic and forecast market data related to the Czech personal accident and
health insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends
and growth opportunities within the Czech personal accident and health
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal
accident and health insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics
within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Czech
insurance segment and its impact on companies and the market's future
- Health insurance led the segment, with 72.5% of the
segment’s gross written premiums in 2013.
- During the review period, healthcare expenditure as a
percentage of GDP increased from 6.8% in 2008 to 7.3% in 2013.
- Personal accident insurance was the second-largest
category in the segment, accounting for 14.0% of the segment’s written premiums
- Agency networks were the leading distribution channel
for personal accident and health insurance products in 2013, holding a 49.8%
share of new business gross written premium.
- The Czech Republic contains a highly competitive
personal accident and health segment, which includes both domestic and foreign
Spanning over the 233 pages, “Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the Czech Republic, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covering the Czech Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Czech Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Vojenská Zdravotní Pojišťovna České Republiky, Uniqa Pojistovna, Allianz Pojistovna AS, Bupa International, Slavia Pojistovna AS, Axa Zivotni Pojistovna, Pojistovna Cardif Pro Vita, CSOB Pojistovna AS, Ceska Podnikatelska Pojistovna, Generali Pojistovna AS
Browse this report: http://mrr.cm/ZMW
For all Insurance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/insurance
For other reports on Czech Republic Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/czech-republic
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Mr. Amitava Sen
Vice President - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
For latest market research presentations visit: http://www.marketresearchdocs.com
For latest market research videos visit: http://www.marketresearch.tv
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report