UK 2015 Wealth Report is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in the UK. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
• Independent market sizing of the UK HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2010 to 2014
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2019
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
• Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
• Number of UHNWIs in major cities
• Number of wealth managers in each city
• City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in the UK.
• The size of the UK wealth management industry
• The largest private banks by AuM
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into drivers of HNWI wealth
To access full report with TOC, please visit UK 2015 Wealth Report.
Reasons to Buy
• The UK Wealth Report 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
• The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2019, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
• The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges it faces.
• It also provides detailed information on HNWI volumes in each major city.
• There were approximately 699,180 HNWIs in the UK in 2014, holding US$2.7 trillion in wealth. Wealth per HNWI in the country was US$3.9 million in 2014.
• UK HNWI numbers rose by 3.6% in 2014, following an increase of 2.7% in 2013.
• Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of UK HNWIs is forecast to grow by 16.6%, to reach 825,345 in 2019. HNWI wealth is anticipated to record a significant percentage increase, growing by 34.7%, to reach US$3.8 trillion by 2019.
• UK HNWIs held 29.6% (US$810.2 billion) of their wealth outside their home country at the end of 2014, in line with the worldwide average of 20–30%.
Barclays HSBC Private Bank Standard Chartered Investec Wealth Management Schroders Private Bank RBS Wealth Management Coutts Rothschild Private Banking Klienwort Benson Bank Ltd Brown Shipley & Co Ltd Arbuthnot Latham Lloyds Private Banking
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research