Future of the French Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- Over the historic period, the French defense expenditure registered a growth rate of -4.49%, decreasing from US$58.3 billion in 2011 to US$48.5 billion in 2015
- The French military expenditure, valued at US$48.5 billion in 2015, is expected to increase to US$51 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 0.60% over the forecast period
- French military expenditure will be driven by the country's participation in peacekeeping programs and a focus on the modernization of its armed forces
- The Defense Ministry is expected to procure C4ISR-Land Based, Multi-role Aircraft, Transport Aircraft, Nuclear Attack Submarine, Cyber Security.
Complete report with TOC available @ Future of the French Defense Industry.
This report offers detailed analysis of the French defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The French defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the French defense industry during 2016-2020, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter's Five Force analysis of the French defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the French defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the French defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the French defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Dassault Aviation, Thales, Constructions Mécaniques de Normandie (CMN), EuroTorp, Cassidian, Safran Group, Nexter Systems, MBDA, Airbus Helicopters, DCNS, Renault Truck Defense
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research