ReportsnReports.com adds report “EpiCast Report: Celiac Disease – Epidemiology Forecast to 2023” to its store.
Celiac disease is an autoimmune disease that occurs in individuals who consume gluten-containing foods but are intolerant to gluten, a protein found in many grains, such as wheat, rye, and barley. In celiac disease, the body’s immune system attacks and destroys the villi of the small intestine and thus interferes with nutrient absorption. Celiac disease can be difficult to diagnose because the symptoms vary between individuals and are non-specific, such as abdominal bloating and pain, diarrhea, constipation, and weight loss. Short-term malicious effects of untreated celiac disease include malnutrition, vitamin and mineral deficiency, and anemia, whereas long-term effects include bone diseases, cancers, and liver diseases. Celiac disease can arise in individuals of all ages and current epidemiological studies estimate that celiac disease affects around 1% of the population in western countries, with a range of between 0.3–2.7%.
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the number of total prevalent cases of celiac disease in the 6MM is expected to grow to 8.08 million cases in 2023 at a rate of 3.92% per year during the forecast period. The number of diagnosed prevalent cases in the 6MM is expected to increase by 4.61% over the next decade to 1.11 million cases in 2023.
GlobalData’s forecast and analysis is based on a thorough literature review and from primary research results. GlobalData epidemiologists carefully reviewed and selected secondary research studies and validated the findings with primary research. GlobalData epidemiologists maintained a consistent case-finding definition and forecasting methodology for celiac disease throughout the 6MM, thus allowing for a meaningful comparison of the total and diagnosed prevalent cases of celiac disease in these markets. The total prevalent cases of celiac disease are also segmented by sex, thus providing a detailed analysis of the patient population characteristic of celiac disease. Furthermore, GlobalData epidemiologists also provided a realistic trend forecast for the total and diagnosed prevalence of celiac disease based on insights gained through the analysis of historical data.
Complete report available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/315190-epicast-report-celiac-disease-epidemiology-forecast-to-2023.html .
· The celiac disease EpiCast Report and EpiCast Model provide an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and the global and historical trends for celiac disease in the six major markets (6MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK). In addition, the report also includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the total prevalent cases of celiac disease segmented by sex and age (0–19 years, 20–29 years, 30–39 years, 40–49 years, 50–59 years, 60–69 years, and =70 years), and a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of celiac disease in the 6MM.
· The celiac disease epidemiology report and model were written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
· The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 6MM.
· The EpiCast Model is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology-based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over a 10-year forecast period using reputable sources.
Reasons to Buy
· Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global celiac disease market.
· Quantify patient populations in the global celiac disease market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
· Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for celiac disease therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=315190 .
(This is a premium report priced at US$3995 for a single user PDF.)
List of Tables
Table 1: Risk Factors for Celiac Disease
Table 2: Studies Reporting Temporal Trends for Celiac Disease and Calculated Rate of Change
Table 3: 6MM, Sources of Prevalence and Diagnosis Rates of Celiac Disease
Table 4: 6MM, Sources Not Used in Epidemiological Forecast for Celiac Disease
Table 5: 6MM, Total Prevalent Cases of Celiac Disease, Both Sexes, All Ages, N, Select Years 2013–2023
Table 6: 6MM, Age-Specific Total Prevalent Cases of Celiac Disease, Both Sexes, N (Row %), 2013
Table 7: 6MM, Sex-Specific Total Prevalent Cases of Celiac Disease, All Ages, N (Row %), 2013
Table 8: 6MM, Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Celiac Disease, Both Sexes, All Ages, Select Years 2013–2023
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=315190 .
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 450,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. We offer you customization options on reports by & custom reports through MarketsandMarkets.com. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.