Used cars or pre-owned cars are witnessing increased demand from Indian consumers. The rise in purchasing power of consumers, rapid growth of economy and increased consumer demands are some of the reasons for such high demand. Earlier, consumers bought used cars only through their circle of friends and relatives. Later, small dealers started entering this market. Considering the growth prospects of this market and to cater to the demands of Indian consumers, some organized players have also started entering this market. Organized players have made the whole process of buying and selling a lot simpler, easier, and transparent.
Analysts forecast the Used Cars market in India to grow at a CAGR of 23.46 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Single User License of the report is Available at US $2500
Covered in this Report
The Used Cars market in India can be segmented into two divisions: Unorganized Sector and Organized Sector. TechNavio’s report, the Used Cars Market in India 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Maruti True Value
- Hyundai H PROMISE
- Mahindra First Choice Wheels
- Tata Motors Assured
Other Prominent Vendors
- BMW Premium Selection
- Chevrolet Certified
- Das Welt Auto
- Honda Auto Terrace
- Ford Assured
- Toyota U Trust
Order a copy of this report at (Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF) http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=28141 Or Inquire for Discount @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/discount?rname=28141.
- Availability of Loans
- Consumer Perception
- Changing Consumer Needs
- For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
04. Market Research Methodology
07. Market Segmentation by Car Types
08. Market Segmentation by Brands
09. Market Segmentation by Fuel Type
10. Market Segmentation by Cities
11. Market Segmentation by Vendors
12. Comparison of Used Cars and New Cars Market
13. Comparison of Used Cars to New Cars
14. Buying Criteria
15. Market Growth Drivers
16. Drivers and their Impact
17. Market Challenges
18. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
19. Market Trends
20. Trends and their Impact
22. Key Vendor Analysis
23. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Used Cars Market in India 2013-2018 (units in million)
Exhibit 3: Market Segmentation by Car Types 2013
Exhibit 4: Market Segmentation by Brands 2013
Exhibit 5: Market Segmentation by Fuel Type 2013
Exhibit 6: Market Segmentation by Cities 2013
Exhibit 7: Market Segmentation by Vendors 2013
Exhibit 8: Comparison of Used Cars to New Cars market in India 2013
Exhibit 9: Comparison of Used Cars to New Cars
Exhibit 10: Vendor Ranking in the Used Cars Market in India 2013
Exhibit 11: True Value: Services
Exhibit 12: True Value: Market Positioning 2013
Exhibit 13: H-Promise: Business Segmentation
Exhibit 14: Mahindra First Choice: Business Segmentation
Exhibit 15: Major services offered by Tata Motors Assured
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.