ReportsnReports.com adds “Electronic Health Records - Charting the Future of Health Care” report to its research database.
Electronic Health Records have been in
limited use since the 1960s, but their adoption received a major boost when
they became more of a focus for the US government. In 2004, President Bush put
forth the goal of having every American covered by an EHR within 10 years. In 2009,
President Obama added the key element of funding under the American Recovery
and Reinvestment Act. The EHR Meaningful Use Incentive programs funded under
the ARA were further bolstered by programs in the 2010 health care reform
legislation which promoted Accountable Care Organizations.
After the results of the November
elections and the Supreme Court’s ruling upholding the individual mandate, the
future for health care reform would look more sure. However, recently some
Republican members of congress have turned their attention to EHR programs,
questioning whether they are an effective use of funding.
a sample before buying a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=279208.
The report, “Electronic Health Records
- Charting the Future of Health Care”, was designed to provide insights and
analysis on a topic that is being felt from government agencies to treating
physicians, while also impacting the pharmaceutical industry. CBR Pharma
Insights not only provides in-depth analysis on the technology being used, the
adoption of this technology, and the trends being seen locally and globally,
but also how EHRs could impact pharmaceutical companies.
- Development of Electronic Health Records
- 2010 Health Care reform programs for EHRs
- Adoption of EHRs
- Impact of EHR use
- EHR use outside of the US
- The outlook for EHRs
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=279208.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and evaluate the criticisms behind the use of Electronic Health Records
- Analyze the challenges facing Electronic Health Records adoption
- Understand the role government has played in the development of Electronic Health Records in the US and the debates that are currently taking place over their use
- Gain insights around the attempts being made to develop Electronic Health Records systems throughout the world, where they are showing positive signs of success, and where more work needs to be done
- Assess the potential benefits of the use of Electronic Health Records for the pharmaceutical industry and the opportunities that exist for your company
Complete report available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/279208-electronic-health-records-charting-the-future-of-health-care.html.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Pharmaceuticals (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/pharmaceuticals/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, chemicals, environment, medical devices, biotechnology, automotive, water and much more.