MarketReportsOnline.com adds "Bulgaria: Broadband-Centric Business Models Will Result in Market Consolidation" report to its research store.
Bulgaria's mobile and fixed telecommunications markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Bulgarian market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony and broadband, mobile sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
- In 2014, Bulgaria was among the smallest markets in Central and Eastern Europe, with estimated revenue of US$1.5bn, a 1.7% increase on the previous year. Continued political uncertainty combined with the slow growth in the euro zone will constrain economic activity in Bulgaria. Still, the country's telecom market growth through 2019 will be stronger than the region's average, driven by the expansion of FTTH/B and LTE network availability.
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/400438.html.
- The top two operators, Vivacom and Mobiltel, active in both fixed and mobile segments, accounted for 57% of overall service revenue in 2014. Competitive pressures combined with the country's difficult economic environment motivated operators to focus on bundling and convergence of fixed and mobile operations as a way to retain consumers and drive revenue growth.
- We expect Telenor Bulgaria to emerge as the new mobile market leader as early as 2015, thanks to its aggressive marketing campaigns and incentives. There will be further consolidation in the fixed broadband market in Bulgaria as the market is highly fragmented with more than 600 registered ISPs. The market structure will likely be different within the next few years as Mobiltel and Telenor Bulgaria look to strengthen their positions as integrated players to compete with multiplay offerings.
“Bulgaria: Broadband-Centric Business Models Will Result in Market Consolidation” provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Bulgaria today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2019. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Bulgaria's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors.
Purchase a copy of this research report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=400438.
Key reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of Bulgaria's telecommunications market based on insights directly from the local market players.
- The report offers a wealth of data on the telecoms market, with the mobile and fixed segments examined in detail.
- The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Bulgaria. Browse complete Table of Contents at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/400438-toc.html.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The report concludes with an exploration of the opportunities available in the Bulgaria market to operators, vendors and investors.
Other Related Reports on IT & Telecommunication Market:
The Flytxt: analytics software systems (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/400382.html) Flytxt is a software product company that provides big data analytics solutions to communications service providers (CSPs) worldwide. Its product portfolio includes platforms, applications, consultancy and big data managed services solutions.
The Connected cars: eCall legislation will increase pressure to prove the business case (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/400022.html) The European Parliament will be asked to vote to approve legislation for the 'eCall' automatic vehicle crash notification system in March 2015.
The Intel's Lantiq acquisition: CSPs' USD15 billion smart home opportunity relies on home gateway innovation (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/400021.html) Intel announced its intention to acquire Lantiq on Monday 2 February 2015. Intel is one of the world's largest semiconductor firms, but is also a vendor of DOCSIS modem chipsets and cable broadband gateways. For example, it provides the customer premises equipment (CPE) deployed by Comcast in the USA.
The Huawei Technologies' inventory management: MVOSS service fulfillment (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/400019.html) Communication service providers' (CSPs') ability to maintain a complete and updated inventory of their network resources is critical in the fast-changing operations environment revolving around data and analytics.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441