RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the French Bakery and Cereals Market” to its store.
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the French Bakery and Cereals Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=183101 .
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the French Bakery and Cereals Market provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the French market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Bakery and Cereals, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups “over” consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
- Market value and volumes over 2008-2018 for France and nine other countries to give a global context.
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Bakery and Cereals consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group.
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of will evolve in the short-to-medium term future.
- Examples of international and France-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs..
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=183101 .
- France has one of the highest per capita volume consumption of Bakery and Cereals globally
- Older Consumers as a demographic have the highest number of Bakery and Cereals occasions per year
- The consumption of Bakery and Cereals among French consumers is driven by the pursuit of Indulgence and lifestage needs at an affordable price
- Busy lifestyles will drive demand for products convenient for on-the-go consumption
Reasons To Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of French Bakery and Cereals consumers. This is based on Canadean’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Bakery and Cereals sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/consumer-trends-analysis-understanding-consumer-trends-and-drivers-of-behavior-in-the-french-bakery-and-cereals-market-market-report.html .
Additional report highlights:
In line with the rising Health & Wellness and Convenience trends in the country, the demand for breakfast cereals is on the rise, with the category also gaining share owing to the introduction of new flavors, textures, and shapes.
The desire for convenience and innovation is expected to drive further consumption across all the categories in the bakery & cereals market in France. Consumers are looking for lighter, more exciting lunch options, limiting consumption of breads & rolls for sandwiches.
French consumers will continue to look out for life-stage and age-related needs, driving demand for products with nutritional benefits and packaging that targets these. Busy working consumers will fuel demand for products that are convenient for on-the-go consumption, such as single-serve, portable packaging that enables consumption during short breaks.
With France’s aging population, it is important that manufacturers target the nutritional needs of older consumers, such as smaller portions, lower sugar to lower their risk of diabetes, and lower fat content to control cholesterol levels. Packaging needs are also important, such as smaller portions to match declining appetites, easy to open solutions, and products with a longer shelf life to save on shopping trips for those who find getting about difficult.
Browse baked foods Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/food-beverage/food/baked-foods .
Rnrmarketresearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 100,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. We offer you customization options on reports by & custom reports through MarketsandMarkets.com. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMRhttps://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/