Hydropower is one of the most efficient sources of renewable energy. It is derived from the energy of water moving from a high to low elevation. The kinetic energy of the flowing water generates electricity. In 2014, the global hydro power electricity generation was 3,982 TW. Total installed hydropower capacity is estimated to increase from 1,056 GW in 2014 to 1,446 GW by 2019.
The analysts forecast global hydropower plant construction market to grow at a CAGR of 6.49% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The report includes the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global hydropower plant construction market for the period 2015-2019. The market size has been calculated based on the investment in construction of hydropower plants.
The report, Global Hydropower Plant Construction Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, APAC, and EMEA; it also covers the landscape of the global hydropower plant construction market and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a Copy of the Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=39787
- BC Hydro
Other Prominent Vendors
- China Yangtze Power
Key Market Driver
- Increased Demand for Electricity
Key Market Challenge
- Administration and Regulatory Barriers
Key Market Trend
- Increased Investment in Hydropower Projects
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.