The Report “Optical Sensors Market Analysis: By Types (Position, Light, Image, Photoelectric, Photodetectors, Motion); Verticals (Material Handling, Building Automation, Manufacturing, Packaging, Security & Surveillance) - With Forecast (2015-2020)”, according to a recent study from IndustryARC, the market to reach $34 billion by 2020
To Browse 64 Market Tables, 48 Figures spread through 170 Pages and an in-depth TOC on “Optical Sensors Market” Visit: http://industryarc.com/Report/58/Global-Optical-Sensors-Market.html
Optical Sensors are devices that detect the presence or absence of light and other electromagnetic radiations. It converts there light signals into electronic signals which can then be interpreted and analyzed. These sensors are used as part of a larger system in different ways to obtain different results.
- Optical sensors are used as part of a camera to capture images.
- Used to detect position and proximity of objects in position sensors and so on.
The Global Optical Sensor Market is rapidly growing across the globe due to the increase in demand for the handheld devices like tablets and smart phones.
To Know More about Optical Sensors Market, Download Free Sample Brochure @ http://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.aspx?id=58
The Global Optical Sensor Market is driven by the increase in demand of Consumer
Electronics that utilize these sensors. The increase in the demand of Tablets, Smartphones and Cameras directly correlates to an increase in demand for Optical Sensors. Another Key Driver of the Optical Sensor Market is the Global Automation Industry, particularly the Process Automation Industry which growing at a rate of 6.3%. Increased use of Automation in all Industries has increased the need for devices that use Optical Sensors.
- Image Sensors are used in Machine Vision based products for assembly line monitoring and other Automation Processes.
- Color Sensors are being used in the Packaging, Food and Beverage Industry for accuracy purposes.
Optical Sensors are also poised to play a major role in the Internet of Things (IoT) Market as it could provide better control of devices and would consequently drive the market in the future.
Find More Insights about Optical Sensors Market @ http://industryarc.com/Report/58/Global-Optical-Sensors-Market.html
The Global Optical Sensors Market is segmented into 3 primary categories; by Type, by End User Industry and by Geographic Analysis. There are 8 types of optical sensors currently available in the market and there include: Position Sensors, Light Sensors, Image Sensors, Photoelectric Sensors, Photodetectors, Safety Sensors, Motion Sensors and IR Detectors. Optical Sensors find applications in many different Industries out of which a few are: Automotive, Building Automation, Consumer Electronics, Safety & Surveillance and Food & Beverage. The Market is also classified according to Geography into 4 main regions: Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Customize the Report as per Your Requirements @ http://industryarc.com/requestcustomization.aspx?id=58
The Global Optical Sensors Market is predicted to grow at 9.81% CAGR and reach a Market Size of $34 Billion by 2020 in the forecast period of 2015-2020 according to the Market Report by IndustryARC. This growth can be accounted by the increase in demand for Smartphones and Tablets, which are direct users of Optical Sensors, in the future. The Hand Image Sensors was the largest market in 2014 and is predicted to increase even more because of its vast applications in industries like Consumer Electronics and the Medical Industry.
- The Image Sensors Market alone is estimated to grow at 11% CAGR with CMOS sensors occupying more than 90% share.
- The Light and Proximity Sensors Market are also predicted to grow to a $1.7 Billion Industry by 2017 due to steady rise in the market for handheld devices.
The Key Players in the Optical Sensors Market are: OmniVision Technologies, Ltd., Aptina Imaging Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sony Corporation and Toshiba Corporation. The report on the Optical Sensors Market by IndustryARC provides a complete list of Key Players with their Product Portfolios, Financials and SWOT Analysis.
Speak to our Analyst @ http://industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.aspx?id=58
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Browse Related Reports:
- 3D Sensors Market Analysis: Sensing Technology (Interactive Displays, Capacitive, Infrared, Ultrasonic, Electric Field, Image Sensor, MEMS); Verticals (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Robotics, Industrial Automation) - Forecast (2015 - 2020) http://industryarc.com/Report/244/global-3D-sensor-market-analysis-report.html
- Ultrasonic Sensor Market 2014-2020- By Product (Ultrasonic Proximity Sensors, Ultrasonic Through-Beam Sensors, Others), By Technology (Processing Technology, Medical Technology, Testing Technology, Others), By Application (Automation, Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage, Mining, Others) and By Geography http://industryarc.com/Report/214/Ultrasonic-sensor-market-analysis-Forecast-report.html
Browse More Reports @ http://industryarc.com/Domain/9/electronics-market-research.html