A submersible pump is a type of artificial lift system (ALS), which is completely submerged in the fluid to be pumped. It is also referred to as ESP. The basic operation of ESPs is based on the principle that they push, rather than pull, the fluid being dealt with. They are usually featured as single stage or multistage. Every stage of a submersible pump involves a motor, enclosed in a casing and sealed with mechanical seals to prevent leakage of the fluid. This motor is then connected to a power cable to actuate it. Also, the motor casing includes pipes or hose fittings, which pumps out the fluid to the surface. The type and size of discharge hose depend on the discharge rate and nature of the fluid being pumped out.
Analysts forecast the Global ESP Market to grow at a CAGR of 6.02 percent over the period 2013-2018.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects for the Global ESP market for the period 2014-2018. In terms of type, the Global ESP market can be segmented into two: Borewell Submersible Pumps and Openwell Submersible Pumps.
The Global ESP Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the APAC and EMEA regions; it also covers the Global ESP market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=27083 .
- Baker Hughes
- GE Energy
- Weatherford International
Other Prominent Vendors
- National Oilwell Varco
- Norris Production Solutions
- Growing Demand for Crude Oil and Natural Gas
- Fluctuating Cost of Raw Materials
- Increase in Number of Horizontal Wells
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=27083 .
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.