The Report “European TV Production: Market Profile and Forecast 2014″ is now available at RnRMarketResearch.com.
The report covers European TV Production Market. There is particular focus on eight of the largest markets: France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom with other markets covered in overview.
The price includes a follow-up conference call with the Apex Insight team to discuss findings and go through any questions you may have on areas such as report methodology, definitions, inputs to our forecast model and alternative scenarios.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/european-tv-production-market-profile-and-forecast-2014-market-report.html .
Why is it important?
- The TV production industry has been forced to evolve as the television and entertainment industries have changed. New TV viewing platforms, such as IPTV have emerged alongside other forms of entertainment using tablets, smartphones and other fast-growing platforms.
- At the same time, Europe, in particular southern countries such as Italy and Spain, has weathered an economic crisis which has put great pressure on industry revenues.
- TV production has responded by becoming more international and more creative in exploring ways to derive revenue from its content while maintaining creativity in producing new hit shows.
- The industry is currently going through a wave of consolidation, both within production and between production companies and broader media groups. Recent deals, such as the acquisitions of All3Media and Eye works, and those under consideration, such as the potential Endemol/21st Century Fox joint venture are likely to pave the way for more tie-ups in future as the leaders strive to match each other’s’ reach and capabilities.
- The report aims to analyses these and other trends to produce estimates of current market sizes, forecasts of likely growth and a view of how the key trends might play out.
- We quantify the size of the market across Europe and in each of the leading countries as well as historical growth rates and the factors which drive these figures. This includes analysis of television industry revenue and the factors driving it such as advertising spending, TV licence trends and pay-tv revenues setting out historical trends and forecasts.
- We also review and evaluate the impact of key industry trends such as development of new platforms such as IPTV, market consolidation and the growth of the super-indies, development of content distribution models, deficit funding and exploitation of new revenue sources such as digital rights.
- Our forecast for industry growth by segment is based on this analysis of historical trends and our understanding of growth drivers.
Who is the report useful for?
- TV production companies
- Broadcasters and television networks
- Other media groups
- Investors in these sectors
- Banks, analysts, consultants and other advisors
- Market regulators and policymakers
What are the sources and methodology?
This report is based on
- Interviews with senior-level contacts in the TV and TV production indsutries
- In-depth analysis of the macroeconomic and legislative environments and relevant industry drivers
- Analysis of information on the leading TV production groups
- Our own experience of advising both companies and investors in the TV and TV production industries and the wider media sector.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=196258 .
Few Points from the Table of Contents:-
Market definition, characteristics and trends
Market seasonality and cyclicality
Programme genre trends
Traditional and new sources of revenue
New programme funding models (deficit financing)
Market consolidation and creation of super-indies
Impact of trends on the formats
Impact on different markets
European TV Production Market size and growth
TV industry Revenue
License fees and government funding
Single user License: US $ 5508
Inquire for further Discount on this Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=196258 .
For further information on “European TV Production: Market Profile and Forecast 2014” report, contact firstname.lastname@example.org / Call +1 888 391 5441.