High Net Worth trends in Italy 2015 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Italy.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
• Independent market sizing of Italy HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
To access full report with TOC, please visit High Net Worth trends in Italy 2015.
Reasons to Buy
• The High Net Worth trends in Italy 2015 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
• There were 263,338 HNWIs in Italy in 2014. These HNWIs held US$1.1 trillion in wealth, with wealth per HNWI recording US$4,214,133.0 that year.
• Italian HNWI numbers rose by 1.7% in 2014, following an increase of 2.5% from 2012.
• Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of Italian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 19.0%, to reach 318,689 in 2019. HNWI wealth will see a significant percentage increase, growing by 31.2% to reach US$1.5 trillion by 2019.
UniCredit Private Banking Intesa Sanpolo Private Banking UBI Private Banking Banca Aletti Private Banking Banca Generali Mediobanca Private Banking Ersel Private Bank Banca Intermobiliare di Investimenti MPS Private Banking Banca Leonardo Private Banking Banca Euromobiliare
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world's top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research