RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “China Yeast Industry Report, 2012-2015” to its store.
During 2004-2011, the yeast output grew continuously, with the CAGR hitting 12.4%. In 2012, the figure approximated 257 kilotons in China, rising by 11.2%. The yeast production in China is mainly dominated by high active dry yeast, with output accounting for over 50% of total output; feed yeast contributes 15% or so of yeast output in China.
As an acknowledged sunrise industry, yeast industry enjoys bright development prospects. At present, the per capita bread consumption in Chinese Mainland reaches about 1.3 kg/year, much lower than that in Taiwan (9 kg/year) and Japan (10 kg/year) with similar dietary habits. Plus the demands of steamed bread, alcohol, etc. for yeast, the traditional yeast market capacity in China can amount to 384.8 kilotons theoretically.
Since the yeast market features a fairly high concentration degree, the leading companies have the bargaining power. As of 2012, there had been around 20 yeast manufacturers in China. In particular, Angel Yeast, AB MAURI and Lesaffre possess 12 plants, with capacity sharing 82% of the total. Except above three players, the rest yeast firms all characterize small scale, and the capacity of most enterprises is even less than 1,000 tons.
Inquire for discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=111278 .
China Yeast Industry Report, 2012-2015 mainly covers the followings:
- Development status, import & export, competitive situation at home and abroad, development prospect, etc. of yeast industry in China;
- Upstream molasses price, output and producing areas, and the demand of downstream terminal markets (baking industry, beer industry and feed industry) for year in China, etc.;
- Operation, revenue structure, yeast business, gross margin, R&D and investment, and operation of nine subsidiaries, etc. of Angel Yeast (largest yeast producer in China);
- Operation, etc. of other seven companies in yeast industry in China (AB MAURI, Lesaffre, Ziying Biotechnology, Jiangmen Biotechnology, Xiwang Yeast, Tailong Food and Jiuding Yeast).
Complete report is also available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/china-yeast-industry-report-2012-2015-market-report.html .
Table of Contents
1. Overview of Yeast Industry
1.1 Brief Introduction
1.2 Main Yeast Products in China
1.3 Production Cost Structure
2. Development of Yeast Industry in China
2.2 Competitive Environment
2.3 Development Prospect
3. China Yeast Industry Chain
3.1 Upstream Raw Materials
3.2 Terminal Market
4. Import & Export of Yeast in China
4.1 Active Yeast
4.2 Inactive Yeast
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=111278 .
Browse Health and Natural Foods Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/food-beverage/food/health-natural-foods .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMRhttps://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/