An increasing traction of internet across both the developed and developing countries has further supported the trend towards self-medication at the global level, with people taking informed decisions.
The nutraceuticals industry has evolved massively over the years, with respect to the range of market offerings across the different geographic markets. The growth of the global nutraceuticals industry has been majorly driven by the rising consumption of these products from the developing countries. In the past few years, many developing nations in the Asia-Pacific and Latin America economies have witnessed a transformation in their lifestyle and spending habits, mainly on account of growing urbanization, literacy and resilient economic growth. In addition, rising disposable incomes has further fueled the demand for nutraceutical products in these regions by increasing the affordability of these premium priced products.
This has provided an important impetus to the global nutraceuticals industry, which is experiencing an increasing shift towards the healthy food and beverages, visible across several nations. Rising health costs and advances in food technology and nutrition have also been the driving factors for the expansion of the nutraceuticals industry over the years. Asia-Pacific has been the largest market for nutraceuticals in the world over the years, which recorded revenues worth USD ~ million in 2012. Japan has been the dominant market in this region and marked a share of ~% in the overall revenues of Asia-Pacific in 2012.
The proceeds of the global nutraceuticals industry have grown from a value of USD ~ million in 2006 to ~ million in 2012. The market across the globe is expected to develop further on account of growing demand from the developing countries such as India and Brazil. Moreover, a continuous and remarkable rise in the aged population across the world is anticipated to further propel the demand for nutraceuticals.
The global nutraceuticals industry is expected to grow at a considerable CAGR, reaching USD 424 billion by 2017, due to a strong impetus from ageing population and robust over-the-counter market in different countries. “Latin America is expected to post the highest growth over the span of 2012-2017, inclining at a CAGR of 12.5%. This growth will be majorly on account of increasing demand from Mexico and Brazil, which presently rank amongst the largest producers of the functional food and beverages”, according to the research report published by Ken Research.
The report on “Global Nutraceuticals Market Analysis till 2017 – Emerging Markets in Asia-Pacific and Latin America to Drive Growth” provides detailed analysis of the in Asia-Pacific, North America, Latin America and Europe and related countries and helps the readers to identify the ongoing trends in the industry and anticipated growth in future depending upon changing industry dynamics in coming years. The report will help industry consultants, nutraceutical, functional food, beverages and dietary supplements manufacturers and distributors and other stakeholders align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the nutraceuticals markets.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
· Market size of the global nutraceuticals industry in terms of revenues.
· Market size of the Asia-Pacific, India, China, Japan, South Korea and Australia Nutraceuticals markets in terms of revenues.
· Market size of the North America, US and Canada Nutraceuticals markets in terms of revenues.
· Market size of the Latin America, Mexico and Brazil Nutraceuticals markets in terms of revenues.
· Market size of the Europe, the UK, Germany, France and Italy markets in terms of revenues.
· Market Segmentation of the Global, Asia-Pacific, North America, Latin America, Europe Nutraceuticals industry on the basis of geographical contribution from countries
· Market Segmentation of Nutraceuticals industry on the basis of by types of products, ingredients, types, food items, product form, distribution and benefits in various countries
· Government Rules and Regulations governing nutraceuticals’ manufacturing and trade in different countries.
· Trends and Developments prevailing in the nutraceuticals industries.
· Competitive landscape, market shares and company profiles of the major players
· Future outlook and projections of nutraceuticals industry at global, regional and country level
· Asia Pacific Nutraceuticals Industry Market Size by Revenues
· Japan Nutraceuticals Industry Introduction
· Japan Functional Food and Beverages Market Segmentation
· Japan Dietary Supplements Trends and Developments
· China Nutraceuticals Industry Market Size by Revenues, 2006-2012
· China Functional Food Market Segmentation, 2006-2012
· China Herbal Supplements Market Introduction and Market Size, 2006-2012
· Australia Nutraceuticals Industry Introduction and Market Size
· South Korea Nutraceuticals Industry Introduction
· South Korea Nutraceuticals Market Imports and Exports
· Australia Nutraceuticals Industry Future Outlook and Projections
· India Nutraceuticals Industry Market Size By Revenues
· India Functional Food and Beverages Market Segmentation by Product Form
· India Dietary Supplements Market Competitive Landscape
· North America Nutraceuticals Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2013-2017
· North America Nutraceuticals Industry Market Size by Revenues, 2006-2012
· The US Nutraceuticals Industry Introduction
· The US Functional Food and Beverages Market Trends and Developments
· Canada Nutraceuticals Industry Past and Future Market Size, 2006-2017
· Latin America Nutraceuticals Industry Size, 2006-2012
· Mexico Nutraceuticals Industry Size by Revenues, 2006-2012
· Brazil Nutraceuticals Industry Introduction
· Brazil Nutraceuticals Industry Future Outlook and Projections, 2013-2017
· Europe Nutraceuticals Industry Size by Revenues, 2006-2012
· The UK Nutraceuticals Industry Size by Revenues, 2006-2012
· The UK Dietary Supplements Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2013-2017
· Germany Nutraceuticals Industry Introduction
· Germany Nutraceuticals Market Competitive Landscape
· France Nutraceuticals Industry Market Size by Revenues, 2006-2012
· France Nutraceuticals Industry Trends and Developments
· Italy Nutraceuticals Market Segmentation by Type of Products, 2006-2012
· Italy Nutraceuticals Industry Introduction
Contact Person: Ankur Gupta
Email Id: email@example.com