Reportstack has announced a new market research publication on AN2728 (Atopic Dermatitis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022. Although the past decade has seen the atopic dermatitis market remain relatively unchanged and a saturated, highly genericized arena, the coming decade could see the launch of the first biologic, which will set a precedent and pave the way for others to follow suit.
Anacor is developing AN2728, a boron-containing small molecule for the potential treatment of atopic dermatitis. AN2728 inhibits phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4) and reduces the production of TNF-a, a precursor involved in the immune response and subsequent inflammatory process seen in atopic dermatitis.
- Overview of Atopic Dermatitis, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on AN2728 including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for AN2728 for the top nine countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, India and China.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Atopic Dermatitis
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of AN2728 performance
- Obtain sales forecast for AN2728 from 2012-2022 in top nine countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, India and China)
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit AN2728 (Atopic Dermatitis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 report.