MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The global neurovascular interventions market is a vast, double-digit market that consists of innovative and emerging technologies. Rapid advances in the field of neurovascular interventions and development of minimally invasive techniques have greatly expanded the potential of therapeutic applications. The neurovascular interventions market consists of four device segments including embolization, revascularization, mechanicalthrombectomy and access/support devices.
The APAC neurovascular interventions market is a vast and dynamic market that consists of innovative and emerging technologies. Neurointerventional devices can be used to treat a variety of cerebrovascular indications such as intracranial aneurysms, AVMs, and dural AVFs, atherosclerotic disease, and stroke. In this report, the neurointerventional market encompasses embolization, revascularization, mechanical thrombectomy, and access/support devices.
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- An overview of Neurovascular Interventions, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized APAC Neurovascular Interventions market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the APAC Neurovascular Interventions market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in APAC Neurovascular Interventions market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
BALT Extrusion Covidien Johnson & Johnson Penumbra Stryker Corporation Terumo Corporation Abbott Vascular Boston Scientific Corporation Cook Medical Gore Medical Medtronic Aachen Resonance Acandis B. Braun Blockade Medical Contego Medical Gardia Medical InspireMD ITGI Medical Medikit Merlin MD MicroPort Scientific Corporation Minvasys Neuravi Optimed Phenox GmBH Reverse Medical Sequent Medical Valor Medical
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research