Luxembourg is amongst the world’s most developed economies, and has the highest domestic per capita income. The global financial and eurozone debt crises affected the country’s financial sector during the review period. In 2009, a decline of 4.1% at current prices was recorded in GDP, but the economy recovered to expand by 2.9% in 2010 and 1.7% in 2011. Marred by troubles in other eurozone economies, GDP growth moderated to 0.3% in 2012 and a stable housing and automobile industry supported growth in the non-life segment. The segment posted a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% during the review period. The segment is highly competitive, with 42 operational insurers – 31 domestic and 11 foreign – as of 2012. The Commissariat aux Assurances (CA) is the regulator of Luxembourg’s insurance industry.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Luxembourg non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Luxembourg non-life insurance segment’s growth prospects by non-life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the non-life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Luxembourg non-life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Luxembourg
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Luxembourg insurance industry
- A description of the non-life reinsurance segment in Luxembourg
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the non-life insurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Luxembourg:
- It provides historical values for Luxembourg’s non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categiories in Luxembourg’s non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Luxembourg.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Luxembourg for the non-life insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Luxembourg and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Luxembourg and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Luxembourg non-life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Luxembourg non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Luxembourg insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future.
- Luxembourg’s non-life segment is the second-largest in the insurance industry, accounting for 10.3% of the total gross written premium generated in 2012
- In 2012, property insurance accounted for 43.7% of the gross written premium, followed by motor insurance with a share of 27%
- Brokers and agencies were the preferred distribution channels for non-life insurers in Luxembourg
- Companies are focusing on reducing costs and improving efficiency to generate sufficient profit margins
- The Luxembourg non-life insurance segment comprises both domestic and foreign insurers
- The segment is highly concentrated with top 10 companies accounting for 92.3% of the total non-life segment, in terms of written premium
Spanning over 256 pages, 187 Tables and 179 Figures “Non-Life Insurance in Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report provide Executive Summary, Introduction, Luxembourg Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Non-Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channels, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Luxembourg Non-Life Insurance Segment, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. This Report Cover 10 Companies - Swiss Re International, Foyer Assurances, La Luxembourgeoise, The Ship-Owners Mutual Protection and Indemnity Association, The West of England Ship-Owners Mutual Insurance Association, Telefonica Insurance, Camca Assurance, Axa Assurances Luxembourg, Arisa Assurances, Baloise Assurances Luxembourg.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/non-life-insurance-luxembourg-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
Find All Insurance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/insurance
Find other reports on Luxembourg Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/luxembourg
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
Follow us on slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net/MarketResearchReports
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreportsFollow us on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+Marketresearchreports